introduction

2014年3月5日 星期三

Failure to back up the database

I was trying to backup one day. To my astonishment it returned an error box reporting dumping failure. I was shocked as backup was so important. I checked the Tomcat\logs\stdout_(that day). It revealed:

    "mysqldump: Error 1194: Table 'prescription_detail' is marked as crashed and should be repaired when dumping table `prescription_detail` at row: 175681"

I at once tried to find a solution from the web. Indeed there were. However I, being a novice,  could not understand even 1% of the complicated dot prompt commands they mentioned!
I was desperate. Hey wait, I almost forgot my dearest Heidi....Heidisql. I ran it, found the prescription_detail table, Rt click and choose mainenace and then repair. It was fixed! I could do back up smoothly again! Thanks to Heidi, I love you!

沒有留言:

張貼留言