introduction

2012年6月12日 星期二

Faulty Java Update

After the automatic update of my Java RE to version 1.6.0_32, the CMS client can no longer connect to the local server. Even the Apache Tomcat cannot be started, only showing an error code 1067 on starting. No solution could be found on the net. Eventually I discovered the Java console panel cannot be opened as well. So there must be a problem of the java installation. I downloaded a standalone same version  (7 now, no more 6 on development) Java from Sun (now Oracle) and reinstall, the Java console worked again and the CMS3 can be opened again after restarting the computer. But if it still not open, I am sure reinstalling the CMS3 (un-ticking MySQL and Java) should work.

3 則留言:

  1. Thank you for posting all the useful info. regarding to CMS3. I find them very helpful.
    I have a question on how to link 2 or more computers from the same clinic together. Let's say my nurse puts a patient in the waiting queue in cms3 at the front desk, how can I connect her computer to mine so that I can see this newly regiested patient on my cms3's waiting queue list in my room? Do I need to connect the 2 computers using a router and then assign the nurse and my cms3 accounts under the same clinic? I wish you can offer some detailed steps on how to set this up. Thanks!

    回覆刪除
  2. The CMS3 system is a server-client system. Your main computer with CMS3 installed acts as a web-base like server. This as well as all other computers in a network connected by a router can then log on and extract information from the database just like surfing the internet. Of course you need to add exceptions to the firewall first:)

    回覆刪除
  3. Its liκe уou read my mind! You appear to knοω sο muсh about thіѕ, like уou
    wrotе thе bоok іn it
    or somethіng. I think that уоu соuld do with somе pics to dгivе
    the mеsѕagе home a lіttlе bіt,
    but otheг than that, this іѕ wonderful blоg.
    An exсеllent rеаd. I ωill certаinly
    bе bаcκ.

    Му page :: aide јuridictіonnelle [www.sosdroits.com]

    回覆刪除